What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are titanium screws that are placed within jawbone. A post is then secured to the dental implant and either a crown, bridge or denture can be fixed to this.
What Are The Benefits Of Dental Implants
- Strong and very long lasting
- Help restore chewing ability
- No more ill fitting dentures
- Look and feel like your own teeth
Why Choose Us For Your Dental Implants ?
- Our Specialists dentists and team in Essex have advanced training in dental implant skills. We use dental implant techniques recognised for their innovation and reliability.
- The most advanced equipment is used
- Sedation is available for your optimum comfort
Are Dental Implants Safe And Long Lasting ?
Dental implant treatment has a success rate of more than 90% over a 15 year period. In fact titanium, the metal used, is used widely for hip replacements.
Dental Implant TreatmentsStage 1 - Dental Implant Placement
Usually with local anaesthetic, dental implants can be easily and comfortably placed. The dental implant is placed within the jaw bone and left to heal for usually 3-6 months. During the healing phase a fixed bridge or removable denture is used to close your gap. Once the dental implant has integrated to the bone we move onto stage two.
Stage 2 - Post Connection
A precision post is secured into the healed implant. On top of this is then placed a porcelain crown, fixed bridge or cosmetic denture, depending on each individual case.
Perfect Smile Spa based in Hornchurch Essex is a Leading Cosmetic Dental practice and specialises in PAINLESS dentistry. All of our specialist Dentists are based in Essex.
Call us for a free consultation on 01708 442 114 or email email@example.com